Sunday, January 6, 2008

Not An Eerie Story

This was posted on the Jonathan Brandis boards in response to people who wonder why even though they beleive it, and want it to happen, they can't communicate or get signs from passed loved ones, I think this is a great response.


"Alright, Christelle. Here's one I can help you with on account of I have experience in this area these days. There are signs out there, and people are seeing the signs, or blowing right by them all the time. Here's something not too many people know, or maybe they do, but sometimes they forget. Sometimes signs and spirits come through, and when they do they maybe don't give you what you want. They give you only what you need. For everything else, you can count on God having a reason. Don't wanna offend anyone by kind of sounding like I really do have some kind of "in," so I'll start it out with saying, "I believe." I believe God really does have a plan for each of us, and each of us is here for some really good reason. If you're thinking you've got some doubts, and you're thinking you're losing your faith, try looking at it from this kind of strange point of view. You're faith is being tested, Christelle. Testing it is something everyone and everything that challenges your faith is supposed to do. Holding on to it when they do, that's your job. You're doing a good job, Christelle. I mean, maybe God wanted you to throw that question out about doubt, and it's part of a bigger piece of some really cool puzzle. I mean, that'd be a good thing, dontcha think? Don't let go of that faith of yours, no matter what happens between right now and the time someone comes one day to help you cross into the Light. Lose the doubt, the faith will see you through"

No comments: