Monday, April 2, 2007

PayPerPost Announcement

PayPerPost just announced a really cool annoucement. Every single tuesday for the next month, the next month PayPerPost is going to be randomly putting one up 1,000 opp for anyone to take. ANYONE. NO restrictions. How awesome is that? Now if only we knew when they were going to put it up. Alas, we have to be quick and happen to be on at that time because it will only be for ONE person. I have a feeling the website will be pretty busy every tuesday. Probably there will be posties that don't even leave their house OR computer on these days. Who can blame them? I could sure use $1000.

PayPerPost has so far been a great website for blog advertising. I have made quite a nice bit of extra money from taking my daily ops and am very pleased at the chance to make $1000 dollars. Every tuesday I get this chance. I pretty much have about the same odds as everyone else since there are no google rank restrictions or anything like that. I don't know that I will be GLUED to my chair, but I am going to try my best to snag one, yeah! Go PayPerPost! Keep these nice surprises coming! I am grateful to have found you. If it wasn't for you actually my son wouldn't have gotten diapers today.


No comments: