Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Window Blinds

Well, my son sure knows how to ruin Window Blinds. This is the second pair of blinds he has ruined by peaking his head through it and tugging on them so many times. I found a website that sells Window Blinds though. Maybe we can buy some new ones and just find a way to keep my son away from them.



Terry's Fabrics offer a number of different types of blinds, such as Roller Blinds,Roman, Venetian, Vertical and Wooden. These are all sold to you at discount price. However, do not worry about the quality. Normally cheap blinds can be a problem because they do not last long. Not with Terry's Fabrics. They only sell blinds that meet their quality standards. I think I may have to get myself some Wooden Blinds. At least then my son can't bend them. The Wooden ones come in Wooden Honey,Wooden Cherry and Wooden Natural.












No comments: