Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Crockpot Recipes

mmmm..I made two crockpot recipes lately that came out totally awesome. The first one, was a pork loin recipe I got from WeightWatchers. I put a 2lb pork loin in the bottom of my crockpot. Then I poured 3/4 cup bbq sauce over it, and 3/4 cup diet coke in the bottom. You let it cook for seven hours and then you drain it and shred it into pulled pork for lowfat sandwhiches. Yummy!



The next one was a chicken and stuffing recipe. I placed cicken at the bottom of my crockpot(chicken breasts) and poured some chicken broth over it. Then I took a can of fatfree cream of mushroom soup and mixed it with a box of stovetop stuffing and a cup of water. Then I poured that stuffing/soup mixture over the top of the chicken and let it cook for six hours. Now THAT is good eatin!!

No comments: