Thursday, November 8, 2007

Dentemp OS

Let me tell you something. Before I finally got dental insurance a few years back, my front teeth were a mess. I had a calcium build up on my front tooth and it turned into decay and there was a round hole in the middle of my tooth and everyone always thought I had something in my teeth when in all reality, it was a small hole, not a speck of pepper or food. VERY Embarassing. Especially when people would ask to see if I got the pepper or food out to make sure for me and I would say no that's ok. They thought it was rather odd. Well anyway, I finally got insurance and had my front teeth fixed. Recently, however, I had a filling fall out on the side of one of my front teeth. It was embarassing to me, but no one has noticed yet. You know what would have remedied this situation? Dentemp OS.


Dentemp OS is 30-60 minute solution that works as a temporary filling replacement. Dentemp OS is FDA approved as a great temporary dental repair. It releives pain fast, it can be eaten on in 30 minutes and you just remove it from it's vial casing and it's ready to use instantly. It's clinicaly proven and it stays fresh with no mixing whatsoever.


No comments: