Wednesday, March 7, 2007

American Idol

So I have been watching pretty closely this season since the silly auditions and I have to say that I am kind of disapointed. They really picked a few people that just cannot sing very well at all. I am not the best singer, but uhh, I didn't audition so nah nah nah. Lakeesha rocks, I still enjoy the beatbox kid, I really like the goth type girl with the red stripe in her black hair, melinda doolittle, but the rest are kind of like eh, take them or leave them. And is Paula even a judge anymore? She repeats the exact same thing for each contestant "uhh..well..you know..your beautiful" As if that is supposed to make them feel better? lol yes, because looks are everything Paula *eye roll*. I really do like Paula though. At least I actually AGREE with Simon this season.

No comments: