Tuesday, March 13, 2007

ChaCha Suckage

Ok, so I'm not sure how I feel about ChaCha anymore. Actually, I have always been very skeptical about ChaCha. When my wife first started it back in september, she was a full beleiver, and worked beleiving she would get that six hundred dollars she had accumulated by October. I really figured she was working for free and wasting her time, but when her debit card came in the mail, she cashed out and bought us some dinner and paid the cable bill, I was very impressed.

For awhile, she was making about $40 a day. She was a ChaCha Cheerleader as I beleive they are lovingly called. She worked constantly and stood up for ChaCha whenever she could. Unfortunatly, things started going down hill around November. Invites to become Guides had opened up bringing in a ton more Guides. ChaCha figured out that alot of Guides were making most of their money through training sessions so they cut those back. Then they turned them off for about a week and a half. Then they came back and were back to back. Then they slowed down again. Then they changed it so you do not get paid for being trained anymore, when you did before. You only get paid TO train now. Searches became mostly pranks, and rules were set up making it so you had to be very careful or you may be deactivated. Then invites opened, then they closed and now I am not sure WHAT is going on with them. Then they changed it so that you have to get a search before you can get a training. One search, one training, one search, one training.

I have seen my wife go from cheerful to very depessed about the whole thing. She went from earning $40 a day to earning $10 a day if she is extremely lucky, all in the same amount of time she has always spent on. She is pretty much ready to give up. I don't think I care for ChaCha anymore. I respect those that do, but right now it seems like it is a crap shoot.

1 comment:

Kitty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.