Monday, March 12, 2007

Weightloss Pills

They are all over the tv. Even on the radio. I've seen tons of late night info-mercials for fat-trapper pills, Hoodia, Calogel, Hydroxycut, etc. When will the madness end? What I find funny, is that we all buy this stuff, actually thinking it will work. What we often times fail to realize, is that when buying these miracle weightloss pills, it says right on the bottle, not to mention the commercial that sells them, that they are best used with diet and excersize. DUH..you could lose the 2lbs a week the commercial claims with diet and excersize alone. It seems pointless to waste the money. Especially on something that may have potential health risks.



I see alot of hype about Hoodia, but I am afraid to try it. I have always heard Hydroxycut works rather well, yet when I looked up reviews on all of the popular diet pills, there were very, very few positive remarks about any of them. A few people had success, but they were the ones watching what they ate and excersizing anyway. The rest said they were a waste of money. I myself had tried Fat trapper pills and Calogel. The fat trappers didn't trap any fat, and Calogel worked for about a week. That week I was sick almost everyday after taking them.



Weightloss pills, a scam? Probably. Do we need them. I don't think so. What do you think?

No comments: