Thursday, May 3, 2007

Drug Addiction

Having suffered an eating disorder called Compulsive Overeating my entire life, and being addicted to food, I know how hard it is to be in control of your life when your addiction controls you. I have to say that when I hear people make of people for being in and out of rehab, I think to myself man..imagine if I was ridiculed for losing weight, gaining it back, losing weight, gaining it back, and then was told I didn't deserve another chance at losing it. Everyone needs another chance. Sometimes it takes alot of tries to finally beat an addiction.



Finding a compatibledrug rehab center can be a hard task. It's bad enough stressing about going, you just want to get there and start getting treatment. 1800nodrugs is a non profit organization that specializes and placing you in the most compatible rehab for your specific needs. Visit www.1800nodrugs.com for more information or call the number toll free. Let the experts get you started and do the sifting through the thousands of rehabs. Let them figure that part out for you. You are already doing the hard stuff.

No comments: