Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Orlando Florida

My friend and I were just discussing how expensive it can be planning a family vacation. Especially one to Orlando. However, over the years they have come up with many, many great deals and packages that anyone can afford. I was looking around for places to stay in Orlando that were kind of in between all the action and theme parks. I found a great website that has information on cheap hotels orlando fl. It's called Orlando.com. Orlando.com offers the best selection of resorts, hotels, flights, car rentals, etc at the most decent prices on the web. I'm happy to have found it. I can pretty much do EVERYTHING from this website. I can plan my whole vacation from it. If your on a budget but still want to experience a great vacation, check out www.orlando.com.

No comments: