Saturday, July 21, 2007

FREEZE IT

When I first got a letter in the mail from PayPerPost about a special op, I was skeptical. I thought maybe it was a prank or something. Inside the letter was a few packs of a product called Freeze It and a letter wih instructions on how to use the product and to write a review on my thoughts on how the product works. I checked my e-mail a few days later and had received an e-mail from PayPerPost explaining about the Freeze It product and how they indeed wanted me to try it so I knew it wasn't just a prank.


I figured I might as well give it a try. The only problem was, is that I didn't have any aches and pains. I put a few of the sample packs into my wallet and put it in my back pocket. One day at work I happened to luck out. Well, I don't want to say I lucked out, but I found a use for the product. A friend had pulled a muscle in his shoulder playing softball the night before, and was complaining about it at work. No one had any creams or pads to give him from the first aid kit at work so I asked him if he wanted to try the Freeze It. He said he would try anything. Well let me just say I was surprised when we first squeezed the product out. It was green! It smelled kind of like that stuff you rub on your chest when you have a cold. The smell wasn't bad though and it wore off after a few minutes. My friend said it felt really nice, because his shoulder began to feel really cool,as if he was standing in front of a fan. After a little bit the pain subsided and I gave him the remainder of my Freeze It packs. He said after a day or so the pain was gone. So according to my friend and I, Freeze It work, and it rocks! Here is a picture of my friend sleeping with the Freeze It on his pillow.





Freeze It is a great muscle, joint and arthritis pain releiver. It's in a cool stain-free, greaseless gel. The gel itself has Ilex, Aloe and Vitamin E.



Here is a Freeze It commercial!








No comments: