Monday, July 23, 2007

Vendstar

I saw a commercial on TV once about people who owned their own vending machines, and how I could be one of those people and go into business for myself. Be an entrepreneur is what I guess they call it. I thought that sounded pretty neat. I did some research and found a few companies that manufacture the machines themselves. One of the best ones I found was vendstar. Vendstar was established back in 1990 and has prided itself in becoming one of the leading manufacturers of vending machines in the United States. Vendstar can help you get your own vending machine business going. This is the perfect line of work for people who are thinking they may want to be stay at home parents, or just hate that office atmosphere. The vending machine business is a 100% cash business with about 80% profitable margin. That's pretty good! It is deffinatly something to think about. For more information, check out :http://www.businessmart.com/franchise/vendstar-vending-machines/

No comments: