Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Gold

Ahoy! I just finished watching the latest Pirates Of The Carribean movie in the theatre. Besides the fact that it was three hours long, it was pretty good. I always think to myself how funny it is that Pirates spend so much of their time searching for gold coins. Then I was doing a little reading and found out that gold in coin and bullion form has been a great way of preserving and displaying one's wealth and power for many, many years. Dating back to the Ancient Egyptions in fact.


I think it would be really interesting to invest in some precious metal. According to some sources, investing in gold and other precious metals is the best way to preserve your wealth. I found a company called Monex Deposit Company who is known as America's number one leader and distributer of Silver, Gold and other precious metals. Their employees are extremely proffesional and have a vast knowledge of precious metals and investing. With Monex you can invest in Bullions, gold bricks, ingots(coins), etc. They will either personally deliver it to you or if you so choose, have it deposited in an independant bank.

No comments: