Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Fitness

I saw something new today. It was a dating website for Health Concious people. At first I thought it was a little odd, but then I realized hey, why not? I mean we all should be taking better care of our bodies, as it is the only one we get. So fitness dating is actually a really great idea. Obviouslly if you are very into eating healthy and working out, you want to be with someone else who shares the same interests. It can be hard trying to stay fit while dating a couch potato!



It's deffinatly something that I have never heard of before, but fitness dates could be the next big thing. If your a workout and healthnut, you should check out www.fitnessdates.com and set up your free profile. You can view who's online, check out their photos and interests, and maybe find your perfect fitness match. Maybe even find someone who motivates you to get in even better shape!


No comments: