Friday, October 19, 2007

Digital Cameras

I love taking pictures. Currently I haven't got the best camera, and it's falling apart but it is getting me by until I can afford my dream camera. A Digital Canon Rebel XT. I love it because you can interchange the lenses so that you can get normal shots and then really close up ones. I really, really would love to own one of these. I had the regular Rebel XT but the insides broke and I have yet to find someone to fix it. If I get a digital Canon Rebel I deffinatly want to get one of those neat digital picture frames. I think it's neat how every few seconds it changes to a new picture. With a proffesional digital camera, like the Canon one, the pictures just come out looking so much better. Alot less pixilated in my opinion. I bought my old Canon from Ritz Camera and highly reccomend going through them if you can afford to get the digital Canon Rebel.

No comments: