Saturday, October 20, 2007

Maui Vacation!

So i'm thinking of getting a Maui Vacation Rental. I can go to Maui and experience the FEELING of staying at a resort on the beach while actually staying in a villa of my own (well, for the rented time period anyway.)I can cook my own breakfast in the gourmet kitchen and take it out onto the beach to eat it, since the beach is only a few yards away. There is so much more space in a vacation home then there is a stuffy hotel room. By staying in a vacation home I can get the feeling of being on vacation during the day while I take in the sites, and then enjoy a home cooked meal and a sleep in a comfortale bed, just like home at my villa. Sounds good to me! Gebhart Properties has some beautiful Villas and rentals up for the grabs. Check them out!

No comments: