Friday, December 14, 2007

Daily Eerie Story 1

Well I just remembered a story that my mom told me. When she was in highschool, her parents moved into a house in Edgecom Maine. It held my Nana's beauty shop and had a nice deck and was two stories. My moms room was in the converted basement. One night, my mom woke up to go to the bathroom and found blood splattered all over her pillow. She quickly got up and looked in the mirror but there was none on her face anywhere or any other parts of her body. When she went to get back into bed she noticed blood splattered on her dresser drawyer, as if somene had taken a paint brush and let it drip, drip drip into small circles all along it. My mom said it was really creepy because there was no blood on her, her brother wasn't home at the time so he couldn't have played a trick and her younger sister was to young at the time to even contemplate playing a trick. To this day she still doesn't know what it was.

No comments: