Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Orlando Vacations

If your like me, you can't afford to do the fun Disney vacation every year. Heck, it often times takes an entire year just to save up to go. We all envy those people that go every single year. I know that I do. However, the reality is is that I don't make enough to go yearly. So when I DO go, I want to do everything. Spend two and a half weeks there and hit up Disney, Universal, Sea World, MGM, etc. I need all the savings I can get to do this however. There is a great website called Orlando Fun Tickets that sells discounted theme park tickets. In addition to Disney and Seaworld Tickets, you an also get tickets to dinner shows and restaraunts and special concerts. They are a great resource for those of us who are not made of money but want to have fun like we are.

No comments: