Saturday, December 15, 2007

Daily Eerie Story 2

I am just starting up but I got a few different posts from some WeightWatcher's messageboards people. This is the response I got when I asked if anyone had had any paranormal experiences.

ARAGORNSARGONATH -"I have been stabbed by a cold knife that wasn't there, seen beings on mutiple occasions, had a black three fingered hand grab my hand when there was no arm attached to the hand, and I have been hit on the head with something and then someone was choking me."

LSEIDMAN9 -"When I was incollege, I use to feel that my dad came into the room and would come to talk to me. I would swear he was there"

BELLYRUBZ-"My best friend lives in a haunted house. I have only experienced a feeling of being followed there, but she often is awakened by the feeling of someone sitting on her bed. She grew up in the house and has just learned to live with it. "

No comments: