Thursday, December 20, 2007

Daily Eerie Story 5

A friend told me that her cousin used to live in a haunted house in Savannah, Georgia. I myself have never seen the house or even been to Georgia but my friend doesn't tend to lie. I don't know her cousin so I can't say the same about her, but the story is interesting none the less.

My friend said that one night her 14 year old cousin was home alone with her little brother who was about 8 at the time. She said that her brother had gone to sleep hours ago and that she was up watching Real World on Mtv. All of a sudden she heard scuffling in the kitchen, and clanking of dishes. She figured it was her little brother trying to sneak some more peanut butter cookies that their mom had made and specifically ordered that he only eat two. Her cousin had the idea to walk up the stairs and say in a very loud voice Gee, I wonder if Jason is still fast asleep. I know he couldn't possible be eating any cookies.." figuring this would scare him into running back into his room. She slowly opened his door when she got to the top of the stairs and almost bit her tongue when she saw that he was fast asleep in his bed. She was pretty freaked at this point and slowly walked down the stairs. She mustered up the courage to walk into the kitchen. There was no one there. There was a fork on the floor, however. Then she heard knocking on the front door. She went to answer the door, and there was no one there. She was pretty much balling her eyes out at this point. Every half hour after that there was a knock on the door. Finally she just ignored it and didn't bother answering. When her parents came home she told them she never wanted to be left alone there again.

I guess one or two more things happened there like someone knocking on her window a few times and her closet door being opened when she knows it was closed before. It's kind of giving me the creeps just writing this and thinking about it.