Sunday, December 16, 2007

Daily Eerie Story 3

The following story was taken from Vanessa from the WW Messageboards.

"I worked in a house built in the 1880's for several years and saw lots of things.

On occasion, I would see a little boy peeping around the newel post. Comes to find out the lady who owned the house had pictures and this kid was in one of those pictures.

Then there was the woman with the arms. You could only see her from just above the waist down, so from about the height of 3/4 length gloves, and of course her gown and all that.

Lastly there was a black kitty who hung out there. I could hear him squalling and would feel him bump against my leg on occasion. He also liked to claw the carpet outside the bathroom door in the mornings when I would go in there before others got to work.

I know if I'm crazy, others who worked there were too because they would also see the little boy and the kitty.

There was a ghost hunter person who came to investigate a few years back and she claimed to have found an orb. I don't know what I think about that. "


That is some pretty creepy stuff my friends. I often times wonder why I myself have never seen anything..or if maybe I have, and not realized it was Paranormal.

No comments: