Thursday, December 20, 2007

Onlne Degree

The following post is based on information provided by blogitive. For more information, please visit blogitive.com





Being someone that can't make it to outside the house classes due to scheduling and children, etc, I really take online schooling seriously. When I first started out looking for places that offer online degree, I actually gave up, because there are so many online schools out there to sift through. I asked for advice and was told to forget about online schools and that most employeers would have never heard of the schools when you go to get a job and that your diploma would be worth nothing. Discouraged, I gave up. Then I was told about Capella University. They are a fully online university that was founded in 1993. They offer degree programs in business technology, education, psychology,public safety, etc. The best part is that they are an accredited university. This means that they are cerfitied to teach you and that your diploma is just as good as one you would get attending an outside of the home university. What more could you ask for? Take clases in your pjs if you want, it's great.

No comments: